RE: Debatable: Rootless Mode is an Important and Needed Feature

I'm sure Harold would appreciate any patch contributions
you make towards this...

Seriously, very week (or so) somebody asks for this, but
nobody puts code forwards.  *shrug*, I think Harold is
doing a fantastic job, and when he eventually gets around
to scratching that itch I'll thank him again.  However,
I am not in a position to aid the xfree development; so
I don't feel I can insist on something that would take
so much effort...

J.