Re: Debatable: Rootless Mode is an Important and Needed Feature

True.  I also am unable to provide code .

John Morrison wrote:

> I'm sure Harold would appreciate any patch contributions
> you make towards this...
>
> Seriously, very week (or so) somebody asks for this, but
> nobody puts code forwards.  *shrug*, I think Harold is
> doing a fantastic job, and when he eventually gets around
> to scratching that itch I'll thank him again.  However,
> I am not in a position to aid the xfree development; so
> I don't feel I can insist on something that would take
> so much effort...
>
> J.
begin:vcard
n:Fischer;David
tel;cell:623-217-5858
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:AMIS;Product Support
adr:;;8701 E. Hartford Drive;Scottsdale;AZ;85255;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:drfische@us.dhl.com
title:Systems Support Eng.
fn:David Fischer