Re: new subscriber

Quoting Lane, Frank L <frank.l.lane@boeing.com>:
> Hi List,
> One: On my installation I didn't get vim.  And I'm not finding it out on the
> net anywhere.  What can I do about this?
> I found a downloadable binary of gvim but when I try to run it it complains
> about the file libICE.dll not being in the path.

I'm about 3 days with Cygwin so it's nice to be able to help already.
To install additional packages simply run setup.exe again and click on the
packages you wish to add.
Vim is there under editors.
I got gvim from http://lassauge.free.fr the libs you lack are also available there.

Good luck, Darryl Cousins