From: Christopher Faylor [mailto:cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 8:13 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: new subscriber

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 03:36:47PM -0500, Lane, Frank L wrote:
>My first post.  I tried to get the faq and list info and the listbot
>told me they weren't available.

I'm sorry but I don't know what this means.  What told you that the FAQ
was unavailable?

Links for the FAQ and list information for cygwin are visible at
http://cygwin.com/ .  The FAQ for cygwin-xfree is at
http://xfree.cygwin.com/ .

In general if you are looking for information like this, the project web
page is the place to find it.

cgf