From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On
Behalf Of Harold L Hunt II
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 10:59 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: RE Cygwin List posts

Geert,

I don't know what you are trying to say here.

My response to Jean-Claude was light-hearted (I said my dog was fine):
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2002-09/msg00279.html

Ben responded to me throwing my hands in the air with a much more
detailed account of his situation (notice that the message subject
changed back to RH 7.3 from our off-list subject of Cygwin List Posts):
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2002-09/msg00280.html

I then responded with some information that was probably helpful:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2002-09/msg00281.html

After that there was no response, so I can only assume that the
1024x768x65535 was causing the problem (or his RedHat machine was not in
runlevel 5).

So Geert, I have misunderstood your postings before... what have I
misunderstood this time?

Harold

Pille Geert (bizvdm) wrote:

I have learned from a reliable source, that Harold has (repeat: HAS) a
pain

in the ass.  Which sometimes explains a person's emotional reactions.  But
one must admit that Ben did not help to ease the pain.