From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo@msu.edu>
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Cygwin Remote: Want to implement a Citrix Metaframe alternative
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 16:43:48 -0400

Thomas,

Yes, that is an excellent answer and it describes an elegant solution that 99% of people would not be able to come up with on their own. I am flagging it for inclusion into the User's Guide. Of course, that doesn't mean it will be in the User's Guide next week, or even next month, but it will eventually get there.

Harold
[snip]