Re: xwinclip problem/puzzle

Unfortunately not. The version most recently posted had the ctrl+c and server reset code in place but nothing much else.

Oh.
It does however contain the code to handle the selections properly. I'm not sure I made that clear enough. It does what you want it to do but not much else, is what I should have said :-).

When you run multiple screens do you keep the same display setting or does it need to change? If it is the same display I can get it working (by making sure the newly activated window is not a cygwin window).

Do you mean multiple virtual desktops, or dual monitors?  Though I
Multiple virtual desktops, dual monitors didn't seem to work in any way. I.e. using the screen option on xwin.exe

chris

Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp