multiple windows

Dear list members,

I want to start Xfree in multiple window mode. By default it starts as
single window and this causes some problems when I run the xgobi program
because several windows appear overlayed and I cannot move them aside. How
can I configure it to start in multiple windows?
My question may be too easy to bother this list, but I'm new to cygwin-xfree
and I couldn't find anything relevant on the mail archives or the user's
guide.
Thanks in advance,
Kyriakos Kachrimanis.