Re: right mouse button doesn't work (re: old subject)

Hi Harold,

The address of the old message is here,

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2001-q4/msg00272.html

David Esposito is the person who said he had everything working.

Just a little info, I checked xmodmap -pp and all the mappings are ok, running NEdit on the local machine (cygwin to cygwin) works fine, NEdit from the solaris box doesn't.

Also some other applications that are used at work don't. Incidently there is also a drag and drop issue. The cursor changes to indicate the drag has started but the window never recieves the drop (although the initiator changes the cursor back). It's possibly the same issue.

I did the xev check as well, just to make sure it was somewhere between solaris and the solaris default X server system (i.e. using nedit as a server to cygwin).

cheers,

Chris

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp