RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin/XFree86 Package: x2x-1.27-2

Thomas - Yes, I've tried invoking XWin from the second display, but no dice.
Harold - Yup, of course; all good things take time. I'm currently learning
more and more about X anyway, so I might even be able to help out at some
point; It seems that to be able to contribute to a project like Cygwin, you
have to know Win32 and *nix equally well.

Here's the work-around that I've found; brace yourselves -

I grab the taskbar and drag it onto the second display (the reason for this
will become clearer in a moment)
Using the "-engine 1", I start XWin in rootless mode (Yay! Rootless mode
rocks!)
I drag the taskbar back to the primary display, now that XWin has calculated
the window-size excluding the task-bar.
I right-click on XWin's taskbar icon and select MOVE, then I use the
arrow-keys to move XWin's display across to the other screen, and press
enter once it's properly positioned.

Alternatively, I could just LEAVE the taskbar on the second display, but
then I have a problem remote-controlling the box with another Microsoft gem,
Netmeeting.

Thanks for your reading.