RE: Multiple monitors

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On
Behalf Of Harold L Hunt II
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 12:23 PM

So, what you really want is to be able to say ``start screen 0 on
physical monitor x'', right?  That way the rootless X would pop up on
the desired monitor.  Additionally, you want to make sure that the sreen
size is not reduced by the size of the taskbar, which is not present on
the pysical monitor that X will be displayed on?  I think I can work
something like that.
EXACLTY!
Also, calling GetSystemMetrics( SM_CXVIRTUALSCREEN ), GetSystemMetrics(
SM_CXVIRTUALSCREEN ),  when the -engine 1 option is in effect can yield the
TRUE size of the display, so if the -engine 1 option and say,
he  -wholedesktop option is ALSO in effect, maybe XWin could create a window
that would fill both displays?