Re: how does xwin resolve ip addresses

> Bad luck. It seems the ip address is correctly setup, but there is no
> interface configured. Maybe reinstalling the drivers for the wireless
> card will help.
>
> I've searched the MSDN but there is no comment for the GetIfTable function
> that it would not report wireless interfaces.

I'be build a new version, which queries the interface for each ip address.
Can you please try it too?
http://www-usercgi.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/xfree/ls_netdev.tar.gz

Hi Ago,

I'll try it later today (it's at home, I'm at work :).

Chris

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp