Re: Running multiple servers from Windows Terminal Server

Harold,

With these 2 scripts, i could open 2 sessions, but
Keystrokes i enter on the second, results are
displayed on the first.
But Im quite sure that it is related to the script
taht launches the software which is (Derby Associates
REX.
-For -ac, i could not find a way to avoid it, it seems
that the client needs to authenticate to the server.
Users In our environement have not the knowledge to
snoop or otherwise so it is not big issue for now.
However if there is a way to implement it easily,
please point me to the howto, and i'll be more than
happy to give it a try.

Thank you for your help, i really appreciate it.

Salah.

Thank you,

Salah.

Harold wrote