Is there an Way to Cluster (Loadbalance) X11 Free86?

Hi all,

At my Connectiontoolprojekt (Win-GUI-Client for Cygwin)
i have think by my self whats happend if a heavy load Situation is comming
up and How can it be solved?

Is there an Way to Make XFree scalable or is there an J2EE based Container
for a Free XFree avaiable thadt can be integrated as Part  of a Java
Serverapplication-
Cluster such as ORACLE 9iAS Appserver Modul?

(Oracle self has implemented an E-Mailserver, na Fileserver, an Faxserver,
 LDAP and so  thadt resides in the Applicationserver Middlewarelayer, thadt
can be empowered by an Oracle Realapplication Cluster thadt Spans over the
 Network to other Machines they are Member of the Cluster)

If no Project is launched at this Time then my X.NET Projekt at
Sourceforge will by Upgraded to this Projektfeature.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ibsxnet/

Greetings