Re: Hey hey, I now have the emacs 100% cpu usage bug too [CGF, thisone is for you]

On a side note, I didn't see an answer to my question about why the cygwin1.dll version number does not agree with the cygwin package version number (1.3.15-1 vs. 1.3.15-2, respectively). Is setup.exe goofing, was the version number of the DLL not bumped on accident, or are the version numbers commonly out of agreement for valid reasons?

Harold

David Starks-Browning wrote:

On Friday 15 Nov 02, Christopher Faylor writes:

Note that there were multiple snapshots generated yesterday so if you
grabbed one and it didn't work, it's worthwhile to grab the latest.

Multiple versions dated 2002-11-14?

Could that explain why Bill still sees the problem with his 2002-11-14
snapshot?

David