RE: Xwinclip doesn't work with Konsole

I don't know the details, but I've heard it said that some aspect of copy
and paste is broken in Qt 2 when it comes to interoperating with clients
using other widget sets, but is fixed in Qt 3.  Maybe this is what you're up
against?

--
Peter Oliver
Midrange Services

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, use of this information (including disclosure, copying or distribution) may be unlawful.  Please notify postmaster@aquila-networks.co.uk. and delete the message immediately.

Security: Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium.

Viruses: This e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked (using Sophos Sweep 3.63 + patches) and found to be clean from any virus infection before leaving.
Therefore neither Aquila Networks Services Ltd nor Midlands Electricity plc  or any of their group undertakings  (as defined by the Companies Act 1989) (together referred to as the "Companies") accept legal responsibility for this message or liability for the consequences of any computer viruses which may have been transmitted by this e-mail.

Monitoring: All electronic communications with the Companies may be monitored in accordance with the UK Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act, Lawful Business Practice Regulations, 2000.  If you do not consent to such monitoring, you should contact the sender of this e-mail.

Aquila Networks Services Limited,
Registered office: Whittington Hall, Whittington, Worcester, WR5 2RB
Registered in England and Wales number 3600545
This e-mail may be sent on behalf of any of the Companies.