Re: Rootless mode

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

David,

I have not released a test version because the version that Kensuke sent me didn't work at all. It just kept repeating the dragging of a window if you ever moved one. I sent a report to the list but he never responded. I didn't want to bug him about it for awhile in case he had seen it... but it seems now that he never saw it.

I will release a test version once there are no obvious bugs. I mean, are we really going to benefit from 100 people saying ``multiwindow mode doesn't work, it keeps doing foo''? I don't think so :)

Harold

OK, I see the reason now, thanks for explaining. In the mean time has been quite fun getting
it to run :-) I'm quite happy with not moving windows as long as I know that it's to be avoided.

David

--
Micro$oft is not an answer. It is a question. The answer is 'no'.