Re: Xwinclip

* Salah Zerrougui <salah_z@yahoo.com> [2002-12-16 04:31:06 -0800]:
> Keith,
> Thanks for the tip, that did it,
> I guess Test06 is not stable yet.

  For the record, in case the xwinclip developers know something about
the different Windows versions that would halp them debug, I've been
using xwinclip in a NT 4.0 Workstation SP6a environment for a long time
with zero, and I mean not even one, problems.  Maybe there's something
about that version it likes?

 John Buttery
                                     (Web page temporarily unavailable)