Re: new runtime pseudo-reloc in cygwin 1.3.18

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

> I changed it so that libXt uses _XtInherit and all other libraries and code
> uses _imp___XtInherit. Now it seems that the comparisation is passed, but
> It's worse than that.

No. That was wrong. I think I'll have to redefine _XtInherit to NULL. The
compare will work but the fallback to produce the "Unresolved inheritance"
error will then result in a segfault.

Or is there any other way to access the location of _XtInherit from libXaw
at linktime?

> Can libXt.dll call a function from libXaw.dll?

> If not, then we can skip the whole shared libXaw and libXt part. Some of
> the widget classes from libXaw have callbacks defined which are called in
> libXt functions.

I now found some code that uses this. So it does work.

NP: VNV Nation - Solitary
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723