Re: state of multiwindow mode

Yadin,

I have not released a new test version because I have been bogged down in compilation problems and updating the documentation.

Patience... patience...

Harold

Yadin Y. Goldschmidt wrote:

Harold,
On 12/24 Kensuke advertised for a patch for the multiwindow mode problem.
Why is the code not distributed with setup? If it works now when is it going
to be available to a larger audience?