Re: xwindow to the foreground

Kumarchi,

Probably. Window activation / deactivation and raising / lowering are functions of the window manager. Without knowing which one you're running, it won't be possible to give you specific information on how to enable the option you want.

Or you could do something like read the documentation or explore and experiment... (No gurus required!)

Randall Schulz