Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 70

I get the same problem with non-aligned menus with xfig also,
so it is not LyX specific.

But check this out:

1. open LyX or xfig (or I guess any gui app)
2. move the window
3. try to open a dropdown menu - the menus are detached and not aligned
    (they show up at the old window position)
4. open another window (either an action from the menu opens it, or just create
    an xterm or something)
5. try to open a menu again - the menus appear where they should be!!!!

Anyone else seeing this?