Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 75

Johannes,

Yes, the root window is still open for now. It may be easy to remove, or it may be hard to remove. We will find out.

Thanks for testing,

Harold

Johannes Becker wrote:
Hi,

I'm testing Server Test 75 on Windows 98,  -clipboard -multiwindow .
The multiwindow mode works fine, thanks!
There's a minor confusing thing:
There's a button "Cygwin/Xfree" in the Windows taskbar.
If you click on this button, you get a root Window showing
all X-Windows with *no* window manager.
If you right click this button again and choose "minimize",
everything is o.k. again.

Johannes