Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 75

* Harold L Hunt II <huntharo@msu.edu> [2003-01-27 07:31:47 -0500]:
> Yes, the root window is still open for now.  It may be easy to remove,
> or it may be hard to remove.  We will find out.

  And for the moment, you can put this in your startxwin.bat file:

run xsetroot -solid cyan

  That way you get a festive, bright blue when you click on the root
window instead.  :)

  (Hint: a variation on this is to use xsetroot to apply your normal
desktop color/image, then have fun with people looking over your
shoulder.  See, the root window is still useful. :p)

 John Buttery
                                     (Web page temporarily unavailable)