RE: Crashing with -clipboard and -multiwindow

Brian Gallew said:
>  The windows all seem to behave properly.  I'm using a virtual desktop
> program for Windows and not having any problems putting different X
> programs on different desktops.  I'm not having any problems with insane
> focus switching.

OK, I lied.  There is still some occasional problem where closing one
(non-XFree) window will cause the focus to switch insanely between the
XFree windows.  Sometimes, closing one of the XFree windows makes it stop.
 Here's the tail of my XWinrl.log file:

winClipboardProc - pthread_mutex_unlock () returned.
winClipboardProc - XInitThreads () returned.
winClipboardProc - DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
winInitMultiWindowWM - pthread_mutex_unlock () returned.
winInitMultiWindowWM - XInitThreads () returned.
winInitMultiWindowWM - DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
winInitMultiWindowWM - XOpenDisplay () returned and successfully opened
the display.
winClipboardProc - XOpenDisplay () returned and successfully opened the
display.
winClipboardErrorHandler - ERROR:
        BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)