Re: XFree86 lockup with screensaver

Abe,

Next time this happens, try attaching to the 100% CPU process with strace
(see "strace --help" for options) and see what it's spending its time on.
If it's reproducible for your friend, have him run "xev" while this
happens, and see what events X gets.  It might also be worth it to try the
latest snapshot of Cygwin (although you probably might as well just wait a
bit for 1.3.20 to come out).
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune