errno111 and errno 3

Dear Cygwin/XFree86 users:

I finally downloaded files and installed all files, I
thought. When I typed $startx, it gave me following
error messages:

[:hostname/.xinitrc:unknowm operand
[:hostname/.xserverrc:unknown operand
export: /hostname/.Xauthority: bad variable name

giving up.
xinit: Connection refused (errno 111): unable to
connnect to X server
xinit: No such process (errno 3): Server error.

I can see the X was trying to start up, then
disappears with the above error message.
What can I do to resove this issue? Your answers are
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

yiduk
yidukkwon@aol.com