Re: Autoraise in Test77 multiwindow mode

Oh, I think that the problem is most likely due to the what that multi-window mode handles the mouse, but it only seems to cause problems with TweakUI. Thus, you can basically say that TweakUI is unsupported so it doesn't matter if we have problems with it. But, the underlying problem is definitley ours. I would not doubt it if the problem manifests itself in some other way later. I think I will wait to fix it until then though.

Harold

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
Bug in tweakui ? Wrong list then.

Moving the mouse over to pure MS windows will just
have the focus on them. But moving the mouse to an
X window, such as xterm, will also raise the window,
although I did not enable "Autoraise when activating"
in tweakui.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle@users.sourceforge.net Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".