priority assistance

19-02-03

The International Red Cross Society
Refugee Rehabilitation Center
BP 6042 Ougadougou
BURKINA FASO

Dear Honourable friend,

First I must give thanks to Almighty God for
preserving my life  for this moment. And by his
special grace I got your contact
in a local directory. I am  Adolphus Benedict Guei,
son of Late General Robert Guei former Ivorian
military Head of State killed on 19th September 2002 in
an abortive coup bymembers of the Patriotic Movement for
Cote d'Ivoire PMCI.  My country once noted to be the most peaceful
in Africa suddenly  descended intoanarchy turning to a
theatre of war . More thanks to United Nations High Commission
 for Refugees UNHCR, Economic Community  of WestAfrica
States ECOWAS ,International Red Cross Society IRCS,
and Government of Burkina Faso  for their hospitality
towards thousands of displaced  Ivorians in the
refugee camps.

I am camped in one of the United Nations Refugee
Rehabilitation Centers in Burkina Faso and hope of
returning to mycountry Cote D'Ivoire is not  in sight
as governmentand  rebel forces have not arrived at a
peacefultreaty. My greatest source of worry
is that our family  are target for elimination by
same PMCI rebels who killed my father, hence we are
accorded extra security in this camp. Among
 valuables I took  with me is details of our family
account in the sum of US$15. 6million  invested  in my
name with a bank in European Union  which my father
entrusted to my  custody,  ifwe (the family) ever find
ourselves  in a situation ofthis nature. My father was a
man of great foresight. Although I suspect this money was
illegaly  acquired at the expense of our country
while he was the military head of state, but under
this scenario you will  believe with me that  the  end
have  justified the means.

Presently, as a registered refugee  under a special
protection programme my movement is restricted. I have
no access  and  funds to travel to Europe to negotiate
for the release of this money.  I now solicit  your unreserved
assistance and with vital agreements to act as proxy
on behalf of our family  and  sign out  the money  to
your custody. My family attorney is aware of our predicament. He
will  liase with financial bodies concerned to
transfer funds to your ownership on our behalf.  Once
funds gets to your country you establish  a medium scale  industry  with
the funds under my supervision. I promise on my honour
to give you 20% of this funds in question,
 and 20% share in any  investment we will  jointly
embark upon if you eventually assist me.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail while I eagerly look
forward to your  sincere and prompt  opinion.

Yours sincerely

Adolphus Benedict Yakubba Guei