Re: Lesstif update?

Nope. I released it just to get people started with a few Cygwin/XFree86 packages. Nobody has really stepped up to start maintaining packages for Cygwin/XFree86, so there won't be any new releases from me. Of course, we are always looking for volunteers to start releasing new and updated packages. It wasn't hard... took me less than two hours.

Harold

Brian Ford wrote:
Cygwin's version of LessTif seems about a year behind.  Are there any
plans to update it?  Is it simply a matter of compiling and bundling for
setup, or are there significant local changes that need to ported forward?

I could really use some of the newer layout bug fixes.  Let me know if I
can help.  Thanks.