RE: DRI question

OpenGL is implemented on Cygwin/XFree86 in software.  The XFree86 port to
Mac OS X successfully tied the XFree86 GL layer to the Max OS X OpenGL
API... which in effect gave XFree86 on Mac OS X a DRI/hardware-accelerated
OpenGL implementation.  That could be done for Cygwin/XFree86, but it would
take a number of hours and it must not be useful to many people because no
one has done it yet.  Perhaps you guys at Boeing could work on it or you
could work out a deal with one of us (I would be interested) to implement
this feature for a fee (think fixed-price contract).  Let me know if you are
interested, or feel free to ask lots of questions if you decide to go it
alone.

Thanks for using Cygwin/XFree86,

Harold