This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
xtrs 4.9 hanging in cygwin-xfree
- From: "Damien Cymbal" <d_cymbal at hotmail dot com>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 07:53:31 -0500
- Subject: xtrs 4.9 hanging in cygwin-xfree
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I am trying to run xtrs 4.9 (http://www.tim-mann.org/xtrs.html) on the
latest (as of March 4) cygwin/XFree86 distribution.
xtrs launches and presents its initial display but then seems to hang (no
response to keyboard input, etc.) xtrs on Linux is running without
I know nothing about X application development, but I have built xtrs in
debug mode and can fumble my way through gdb if somebody would through me a
few pointers of where I can get more pertinent info to help resolve this.