This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: xmesa header file
- From: "Gary Pekmezi" <gp at raaengineers dot com>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:52:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: xmesa header file
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Thanks for the response.
Yes I do have the XFree86-prog package but I still cannot find xmesa.h .
I do see osmesa.h in the directory where xmesa.h is called, I am not
sure if this is the cygwin version of xmesa.
"Harold L Hunt II" <huntharo at msu dot edu> wrote in message
news:<3E637C42 dot 90608 at msu dot edu>...
> You need to get the XFree86-prog package, if you don't already have
> Gerald Pekmezi wrote:
> > I have been trying to compile a program with gcc. The compile fails
> > because the program looks for xmesa.h. As far as I could tell there
> > was no such file anywhere in the cygwin directory. Would appreciate
> > any input.