GLX

Dear All,

I have an application that sits on an SGI machine which I access via
xfree86 on cygwin. When I try and open the application, I get a message
telling me that "extension GLX" is missing. I have cygwin's OpenGL
installed but I am guessing that the GLX extension is not part of this
distribution. Is there a GLX extension for cygwin? If not, does anyone
know of an X-windows environment for Microsoft Windows which supports
GLX?

Thank you for any advice you can give!

Ed.

Dr. Ed Llewellin
Dept. of Earth Sciences, University of Bristol,	Bristol BS8 1RJ, UK.
Tel: 0117 9545415	Fax: 0117 9253385
ed dot llewellin at bris dot ac dot uk
http://www.gly.bris.ac.uk/www/admin/personnel/EWL.html