X-version of tcl/tk on cygwin

	I am in the process of porting some software from linux to the cygwin
platform.  This software uses both tcl/tk and x-windows. The windows version
of tcl/tk doesn't work well with x-windows.  I got errors when compiling the
unix versions of tcl and tk from the cygwin tcl/tk sources.  To get
tclClock.c to compile, I commented out several lines (309, 310, 349) that had
to do with time zones. I also had to change a reference in
tk/generic/default.h from tkWinDefault.h to tkUnixDefalt.h to get tcl/tk to
compile. Everything seems to be working correctly now, but I am sure I will
have problems with some of the time functions.  Is there a better way to get
the x-windows version of tcl/tk working on cygwin?

                      -Mark Esplin