Attn. Karl: multiwindow and rootless

Karl,

I accidentally deleted your messages so I write to the list instead. You
mentioned that you have trouble with rootless and multiwindow. IIRC the trick
is that you can't use both at the same time. Multiwindow is sort of rootless
so you probably want to use that instead of rootless.

Then you mentioned that you have no window decorations and can't move windows.
That indicates that there is no window manager running. You should
intitialize a window manager in any situation except for when using the
"-multiwindow" option (multiwindow has it's own built-in window manager).

I hope this information is correct, but I could be wrong too. I have not
played with Cygwin/Xfree for a while...

--
Anton