Re: "no buffer space available" on Win2K

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harold L Hunt II" <huntharo@msu.edu>
To: <cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 4:47 PM

> Karl,
>
> I have wanted to ask, but thought it unnecessary, how much memory you
> have on this machine?  Is it in the range of 64 MB or is it a more just
> 256 MB or more?

It's a Dell 800 MHz P 3 with 256 MB. Should be enough.
Well, with MS you never know. ;-)
I forgot: we all have McAfee installed. Just mentioning
it because it seems to matter to the Cygwin install.
I left the Cygwin setup at its default.
In addition, I have the Novell client installed - in addition
to Microsoft Networking.

Karl