This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: XWin design suggestion
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 08:33:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: XWin design suggestion
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
--- Harold L Hunt II <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
ends are not both MS Windows in our case. Think about it --- ALT+DELETE
is just silly. How do we even know that the remote end suppots such a
feature via X; furthermore, what key combo would it translate too?
I just listed all the available shortcut keys.
Please keep in mind all my suggestion are only meant for triggering ideas,
so you have to discard all the useless ones, postpone all difficult and/or
See, but I looked at that list and didn't find a single one that seems
useful or that makes sense. If you want one, you have to specify which
one you want.
And once again thanks for the great work and spending your valuable time
No problem. I appreciate the input.