This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: XWin design suggestion
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 10:58:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: XWin design suggestion
- References: <MPBBLPFLCFBIDNIENJFJAEAGMJAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Jean-Claude Gervais wrote:
Internally, just use an API to store settings like
XWinStoreSetting( LPCTSTR lpszSettingName, LPCTSTR lpszValue, ...
Sure, abstraction is nice, but...
And implement it with .INI files on Windows 3.1, Registry settings on Win32
and whatever on other platforms...
Useless in this case since we don't support Windows 3.1 :)