Re: Alt-Esc works, why can't we pass Alt-Tab to the WM?

Igor,

Huh... well, if it requires a keyboard hook then it really is kinda complex to add this "Alt-Tab" catching behavior.

As far as adding a keyboard/mouse hook in general, I am kinda stuck on that one. I can't decide if it is better to build a small DLL with Visual Studio with a defined interface that XWin.exe uses (if it can load the DLL), or if it is better (or even a good idea) to try to build a small hook DLL with MinGW. Any comments?

Harold