Re: xfree86

Thanks, works fine.
But....

1.) Where are those mounting options are fixed for startup
of cygwin?
2.) How do I get a german keyboard for remote-login on my
linux-host? It runs with gdm, local login on the linux host  works
with german keyboard (so XF86Config-4 is set correctly),
remote from my w2k-machine us  keyboard is used although
XWin on the w2k-machine works locally also with german
keyboard.

thanks&best regards
dirk