Re: XWinrc configurable server (menus/icons)

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 01:06:55PM -0400, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>The for loop that you have is the way I have seen it done before.

Me too.  However, if you can find an API specification for something
which does something similar in the Single Unix Specification, I'd be
happy to implement it in the cygwin DLL.  It is trivial to do.  I just
want to provide a standard interface, if possible.  Couldn't find one in
my brief search of SUSv3.

cgf