mouse right-click problems on Sun

Hello,

I'm using Cygwin/XFree86 (Latest version) on W2K. When running
applications from a Solaris system the mouse right-click does not work,
running applications from a AIX system works OK.

In the archive I found some discussions on this topic, some suggesting
that the Solaris X libraries are broken, but no solution.

Anyone found a solution/workaround for this problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Bernard