Re: mouse right-click problems on Sun

I'm also using a 3 button mouse, and experience this problem both on
(Sparc) Solaris 2.6 an 8.
I've also installed the latest Logitec Mouseware drivers, but this did
not help.

Bernard

>>> dave@aps5.ph.bham.ac.uk 12-Aug-03 10:39:40 >>>

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Cygwin/XFree86 (Latest version) on W2K. When running
> applications from a Solaris system the mouse right-click does not
work,
> running applications from a AIX system works OK.

I suspect that this may depend on the type of mouse you are using as
well as
the version of Solaris.

I'm using the latest XFree86 system on W2K, and haven't noticed any
problems.
I have a 3 button mouse.  All buttons work as expected, both with
Solaris 2.6 and Solaris 8 (SPARC versions).