Re: Xwin stackdump while logging into RH8 with KDE as window manager

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

> I was hunting the problem with textmode /tmp and xkb today. The fix I've
> submitted long ago never got into the xfree cvs, so the problem is still
> there. I'll check it into xoncygwin cvs after a few tests.

The change for the server is submitted. I'm not sure if xkbcomp is already
patched in the last 4.3 release.

Harold, can you please check if the attached patch is applied to your
buildtree? (file is xc/programs/xkbcomp/xkbcomp.c)

bye
    ago

NP: Lacrimosa - Schakal
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723