-multiwindow mode, clipboard primary selection & window icon

Hello,

Setup :
Windows 2000 SP4
XFree86 4.3.0-13

I'm facing the following problem when displaying a remote app on my
laptop.

When I launch XEmacs, the window upper left icon is sometimes set to
XEmacs one but most of the times to the default X one.

When the icon is set to XEmacs, I can't select text with mouse or
keyboard (pc-select), it's automatically unselected.

When the icon is set to X, text selection works fine.

Has anyone seen a similar case, is there any known solution ?

Eric Masson

PS: xprops for each case are attached.

--
 Le truc c'est qu'avec MacOS l'utilisateur neuneu pouvait aussi etre
 administrateur neuneu, et que ca, ca sera bien fini.