Re: Weird keyboard behavior with "Caps Lock" key

Frédéric and Takuma,

Check out the Test104/4.3.0-17 release. I disabled processing of the Win32 repeat count for VK_CAPITAL messages. This may or may not help. In fact, I suspect that it won't help. However, it will at least give me some incentive to fix it the right way when I find out that it isn't correct. Please try it and report back.

Harold

Takuma Murakami wrote:

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 02:13:24 -0300 (E. South America Standard Time)