CTEXT conversion patch

Kensuke,

Kensuke Matsuzaki wrote:
And it seems tha libX11 has some CTEXT convertion bug, I attach
patch that based on TAKABE's work.
http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~t-takabe/xf410_xim_fix.diff

Could you send me more information on this? Please describe what the current problem is. Please send any links to a message or post that describes what the patch does. Do you have Takabe's email address as well?

If you can send me those things then I can make sure that this patch makes it into XFree86, as long as it is a valid patch. Right now, I don't know how to describe what it does. :)