Re: XWin --query

Pavel,

Pavel Rosenboim wrote:

Greg Freemyer wrote:

I have not installed any new hardware, and both server and client
machines have only one NIC.  (Both are standard wired NICs.)

I did update the Linux box with the latest patches recently, that may be
causing the problem, but somehow I think it is the cygwin/xfree86 end.

Is it possible that kdm configuration got overwritten, and now it does not allow connections from remote hosts?

I was thinking the same thing.

Greg --- Please check the following FAQ entry for information on how to make sure that kdm/gdm/xdm are allowing remote logins:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html#q-mandrake-8.1-xdmcp