Re: Can Not Install Font Packages

Harold,

Do you think the pre-remove scripts for the fonts packages should attempt
to unmount the directory?  It's very hard to get this right, though,
because this has to be done by the *last* package being uninstalled.  I
can think of one quick and dirty solution, but maybe we should do some
brainstorming first and try to do it right.  I'm willing to help out with
coding the final solution, whatever it is.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu